Most work can be regarded in terms of projects of one kind or another.
- Research projects tend to go through various stages in what has been termed a lifecycle. This usually includies a planning and proposal stage, but some spontaneously happen without planning or funding.
- This page is for linking to details of projects that are either research projects or are significant externally funded projects that are of direct relevance to research and that I either work on or have worked on. In most cases there is a link either to my School of Geography web page about the project or to another document on the Web which I have developed.
- Directly Funded Projects
- SARIC Real-time Predictions of Agricultural Chemical Runoff: Multi-scale visualisations of water quality risks and costs
- Digital Welfare (formerly Advice Leeds Welfare Reform) Project
- Jisc Research Data Champion - Andy Turner Project
- Completed Funded Projects
- Please get in contact if you have ideas for collaboration. I am especially keen to undertake computational research with a geographical flavour, but I can be interested in most research and always look forward to learning new things, meeting people and travel.
On-hold and Abandoned Research Projects