Most work can be regarded in terms of projects of one kind or another.
- Research projects tend to go through various stages in what has been termed a lifecycle. This usually includies a planning and proposal stage, but some spontaneously happen without planning or funding.
- This page is for linking to details of the research projects I work on and have worked on. In many cases there is a link to my School og Geography web page about the project.
- There are links to project proposals, funded and unfunded on-going projects and collaborations, and links to projects that have run there natural course.
- Directly Funded Research Projects
- Pararchive: Open Access Comunity Storytelling and the Digital Archive
- Digital Welfare (formerly Advice Leeds Welfare Reform) Project
- Island Stories: Growing Digital Heritage
Completed Research Projects
- Completed Funded Projects
- Please get in contact if you have ideas for collaboration. I am especially keen to undertake computational research with a geographical flavour, but I can be interested in most research and always look forward to learning new things, meeting people and travel.
On-hold and Abandoned Research Projects