Most of my work can be regarded in terms of projects of one kind or another.
Research projects tend to go through various stages, including planning and proposal stages, but some spontaneously happen without planning or funding.
This page contains links to many of the research projects I work on and have worked on. In most cases there is a link to my own web page about the project.
There are links to project proposals, funded and unfunded on-going projects and collaborations, and links to projects that have run there natural course.
- Directly Funded Research Projects
- Pararchive: Open Access Comunity Storytelling and the Digital Archive
- Funded by AHRC under the Connected Communities Programme.
- (2013-10-01 - Present [End Date ???])
- Advice Leeds Welfare Reform Project
Completed Research Projects
- Completed Funded Projects
- If you are interested in collaborating, please get in contact.
- I would like funding for SIM-UK which is all about modelling and simulating the United Kingdom...
On-hold and Abandoned Research Projects