This page is for information about GEOG1025 Leeds: From the Local to the Global which was a level 1 undergraduate geography module (worth 40 credits) available to Joint Honours Students and as GEOG1035 Leeds: From the Local to the Global (Joint Honours).
It is Andy Turner's Web Page about this which he wrote primarily to help him organise as a tutor.
- The module was first made available for the 2011/2012 academic year and has changed over time.
- In 2013/2014 there were four 'themes':
- Changing economies
- Changing populations
- Leeds: Culture, Media & Sport
- Where is Leeds going?
- Myles Gould
- Module Manager 2013/2014
- Global Populations (part 1 and 2) leader
- Jamie Mullen
- Undergraduate Student Co-ordinator 2013/2014
- David Bell
- Module Manager 2011/2012 2012/2013
Documentation and References