This page is for information about GEOG1025 Justice and Difference in a Globalizing World which is a level 1 undergraduate geography tutorial module (worth 20 credits) available to Joint Honours Students and as an Elective in combination with GEOG1035.
It is Andy Turner's Web Page about this which he wrote to help him organise as a tutor.
- The module was first made available for the 2011/2012 academic year.
- GEOG1010 is the module code for BA geography students taking a very similar module which is worth 40 credits.
- GEOG1015 is the module code for Joint Honours students and students taking the module as an elective worth 20 credits.
- There are three main themes, split into two parts all of which is done by students taking GEOG1010, but only half of which is taken by students taking 1015. The themes are:
- Urban Living
- Global Populations
- Justice & Difference
- Jamie Mullen
- Undergraduate Student Co-ordinator 2011/12
- Group 1