- For personal information relevant to my work.
- Employer: University of Leeds (Since 1997)
- Current Position: Research Associate / Research Officer
- Current Role: Research Grade 7
- Current Contract
- Current Staff Manager: Mark Birkin
- Review Page
- Leave Page
- I am a member of UCU, the largest trade union and professional association for academics, lecturers, trainers, researchers and academic-related staff working in further and higher education throughout the UK, formed in 2006 by the amalgamation of the Association of University Teachers and NATFHE - The University & College Lecturers' Union.
Hobbies, Sport and Exercise
- I play squash regularly and help run the Staff Squash Club at the University of Leeds
- I like playing (computer, pub, strategy and chance) games; walking; gardening, growing; and, painting.
- I am only fluent in English. I speak some German, but I rarely use it. I know a few words and phrases in French, Arabic, Japanense and Chinese.
- I am learning some Chinese language, customs and history as I am expecting to go there to set up research collaborations and this could help.
- My Portals
- My Profile Pages/Wikis/Blogs
- My University of Leeds Files
- For Searching:
- Miscellaneous University of Leeds Links