School of Geography
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT UK
+44 (0) 113 34 33323
Professor Graham Clarke's research interests include GIS, urban services, retail and business geography, urban modelling and continuing professional education.
- Lovelace R; Dumont M (2016) Spatial Microsimulation with R, CRC Press.
- Greenfield JRF; Almond M; Clarke GP; Edwards KL (2016) Factors affecting school physical education provision in England: A cross-sectional analysis, Journal of Public Health (United Kingdom), 38, pp.316-322. doi: 10.1093/pubmed/fdv032
- Hood NA; Clarke G; Clarke M (2016) Segmenting the growing UK convenience store market for retail location planning, International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, 26, pp.113-136. doi: 10.1080/09593969.2015.1086403
- Morris MA; Clarke GP; Edwards KL; Hulme C; Cade JE (2016) Geography of Diet in the UK Women’s Cohort Study: A Cross-Sectional Analysis, Epidemiology - Open Journal, 1, pp.20-32. doi: 10.17140/EPOJ-1-104
- Tomintz M; Kosar B; Clarke GP (2016) smokeSALUD: exploring the effect of demographic change on the smoking prevalence at municipality level in Austria, International Journal of Health Geographics, 15, . doi: 10.1186/s12942-016-0066-4
- Optimisation of the National School Fruit and Vegetable Scheme. Awarded by the MRC, the project will be led by Prof Janet Cade of the Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics.