Room Irene Manton 10.122
School of Geography
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT UK
+44 (0) 113 34 37992
I am a Lecturer (Teaching and Scholarship) in Geographical Information Systems (GIS). My teaching focus is at taught postgraduate level where I deliver modules introducing students to the skills and application of Geographical Information Systems/Science. My main scholarship interests are in the pedagogy of online distance learning (ODL). I have been Programme Leader of an ODL programme in the School of Geography since 2010 and have made contributions to published works on e-learning.
- Pearce C; Durham H (2015) Patterns of dissent in Britain during the first world war, War and Society, 34, pp.140-159. doi: 10.1179/0729247314Z.00000000052
- Durham HP; See L (2015) Lessons learned from distance learning, In: Kneale P (Ed) Masters Level Teaching, Learning and Assessment Issues in Design and Delivery, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Gabriel D; Carver SJ; Durham H; Kunin WE; Palmer RC et al. (2009) The spatial aggregation of organic farming in England and its underlying environmental correlates, J APPL ECOL, 46, pp.323-333. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2009.01624.x
- Mackay L; Martin D; Rees P; Durham H (2009) Reflections, lessons learnt and conclusions, In: Rees; P; Mackay; L; Martin; D; Durham; H (Ed) E-Learning for Geographers: Online Materials, Resources and Repositories., Information Science Reference, pp.236-243.
- Rees P; Mackay L; Martin D; Durham H (2009) E-Learning for Geographers: Online Materials, Resources and Repositories, Hershey.