This page is for information about GEOG2300 Geography Tutorial Level 2.
It is Andy Turner's Web Page about this which he initially developed to help document and organise his role as a Dissertation Support Group Mentor, a process which started in this module about a year before dissertations submission dates.
In 2011 Andy tutored for this module from the start of the academic year.
- Dissertation mentoring has continued in level 3 as module GEOG3600.
- 2011-2012 students:
- Anna Babic
- Gregory Bromley
- Rebecca Dashfield
- Emma Fazakerley
- Thomas Harrison
- Joshua Jackson
- Eleanor Kirton
- 2010-2011 Dissertation Support Group students:
- Hugo Briars
- Sophie Joannou
- Sarah-Jane Saint-Ruth
- Danielle Webb
- 2009-2010 Dissertation Support Group students:
- Thomas Brown
- George Chilton
- Matthew Dodman
- Suzanna Everson
- Sarah Windsor
Documentation and References
- Links to web pages for specific year groups
- The university of Leeds Virtual Learning Environment Portal
- The leedsforlife personal tutoring portal
- School of Geography Student Support web page
- University of Leeds Library key links