This page is for information about GEOG1015 Justice and Difference in a Globalizing World which was (and maybe still is) a level 1 undergraduate geography tutorial module (worth 20 credits) available to Joint Honours Students and as an Elective in combination with GEOG1035.
It is Andy Turner's Web Page about this which he wrote to help him organise as a tutor.
- The module was first made available for the 2011/2012 academic year.
- GEOG1010 is the module code for BA geography students taking a very similar module which is worth 40 credits.
- GEOG1015 is the module code for Joint Honours students and students taking the module as an elective worth 20 credits.
In 2011/2012 there were three main themes, split into two parts. All parts were for students taking GEOG1010, half of these were for students taking GEOG1015.
The themes are:
- Urban Living
- Global Populations
- Justice & Difference
- Lousie Waite
- Module leader 2011/2012
- Global Populations (part 1 and 2) leader
- Graham Clarke
- Urban Living (part 1) and GIS practicals leader 2011/2012
- Paul Charterton
- Urban Living (part 2) leader 2011/2012
- Stuart Hodkinson
- Justice & Difference (part 1) leader 2011/2012
- Nancy Worth
- Justice & Difference (part 2) and Tutoprials leader 2011/2012
Documentation and References